During the Session
Experiences during a CranioSacral session are as individual as the clients themselves.
They also may differ from session to session. Sometimes, you may deeply relax or even fall asleep, at other times you
may talk a great deal, recalling hidden memories or expressing emotions. You may even remain still during the entire
session, hardly noticing my evaluation and treatment. While others will experience sensations within the body as the
evaluation process is continued.
At various times throughout our session, I will support
your limbs and spine while facilitating a release of accumulated tension. This process is called energy cyst release
or Myofascial release. During this release, you may occasionally recall circumstances surrounding a past shock, trauma,
or injury. Releasing and re-experiencing past hurts assists the body in reversing dysfunction and restoring the
previous level of mobility. You can re-create those past hurts or dysfunction, this process has been named SomatoEmotional
a CranioSacral session it could be necessary to do some related work in the mouth ( Maxilla, Vomer, Mandible...) along with
some of the face muscles, because these bones are closely related with the Sphenoid bone. If not in balance they may
be the root cause of the dysfunction.
Just as your session can very from another individuals
session greatly, the immediate results from person to person can be just as diverse. This relaxed state may cause some
people to sleep for many hours after a session, while others may experience a big increase in energy. Reduction of pain
or an increase in function may occur immediately after the session, or it may develop gradually over the next few days.
Because CranioSacral Therapy helps the body resume its natural healing processes, it isn't unusual for improvement to continue
well after the session. Meanwhile, for some here may be a reorganization and integration phase as the body adapts to
the release of previously held patterns.
Conditions can it Help?
By addressing the root cause of
dysfunction, it offers more than just symptomatic relief. Because CranioSacral Therapy works directly with the Central
Nervous System, it can benefit many conditions. It has been very effective in helping:
• All types of Chronic
Pain • Post-Surgical Dysfunction
• Anxiety • Orthopedic Problems
• Migraine Headaches • Vertigo
• Stress and Tension Related Problems • Tinnitus
• Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome ( TMJ ) • Sinusitis
• Chronic Fatigue • Earache
• Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders • Jaw
• Learning Disabilities • Loss of Taste and Smell
• Autism • Fascial
• Attention Deficit Disorder • Many types of Headaches
• Motor Coordination Impairments • Eye-Motor Coordination Problems
• Emotional Difficulties • Dyslexia
• Central Nervous System Disorders • Reflux
• Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries • Colic
• Scoliosis • Breast
• Depression • Poor latch
• Asthma • Prefers Feeding on one of their sides
• Poor Digestion • Sleep Issues
Stress Disorder • Uneven ear or eye position
• Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
• Flat Spots or Bulges on the Head
• Difficult/Fast/Slow Birth